Monday, February 21, 2011

2-21-2011 - Scout Cave at Snow Canyon

Snow on Signal Mountain!

Picture taken as we hiked up to Scouts Cave in Snow Canyon!

Here I am standing inside Scouts Cave!

Gosh, I love this man!

View outside of Scouts Cave!

Today we went out to Snow Canyon and hiked the 4 mile round trip hike to Scouts Cave.  It is really a beautiful hike and I think it is the last hike in Snow Canyon - now we have done every hike that there is in Snow Canyon.  We had a great hike and then came back to the condo.  I am feeling a little bit under the weather yesterday afternoon and today so I am just relaxing at the condo this afternoon.  John has gone out to hike up to the Cairn's on Bear Claw Poppy Trail.  So I am just going to watch a movie and relax and hopefully do some more hiking tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment