Sunday, March 6, 2011

Friday, Friday, March 4th, 2011 - Mesa Flea Market with Lynn - John and Dick went hiking

Lynn and I left Wickenberg this morning to drive to Mesa to go to the flea market.  I couldn't believe all the cars that were at the flea market when we got there at 11:00 - this obviously is a very poplar place to do some shopping.  After driving around a bit (I thought I was going to have to get out and direct traffic) we finally found a place to park.  There are 4 huge buildings and each building was full of vendors on each side - we had some serious shopping to do. lol  We shopped a while and then sat and enjoyed a chef salad while listening to a gal sing karokee.  Both Lynn and I made a few purchases before we headed back to meet up with John and Dick. 

Dick had made a Mexican casserole along with garlic bread and salad - great meal with good company.  Then John and I had a new experience.  We got to play bowling and golf on a WII game.  We had never done that before and it was quite fun.

Thanks for another great day Lynn & Dick!

No comments:

Post a Comment