Saturday, January 29, 2011

1-29-2011 Hiking in Snow Canyon with Dick & Lynn

We met up with Dick & Lynn this morning around 10:00AM and headed out to Snow Canyon.  On our way we stopped and picked up subs at Subway for lunch.  We ended up hiking 8 miles starting on the White Rock trail and then down into Snow Canyon.  We  enjoyed a beautiful lunch on the top of some of the petrified rocks with a beautiful view of Snow Canyon.  After getting back to the condo by 3:00 Lynn & Dick went back to there condo to get supper ready.  I put on my swimsuit and went swimming while John enjoyed a short nap and did some more reading.  At 5:00 John and I walked over to Lynn and Dick's and enjoyed a delicious dinner with good company.  I am tired tonight - we have been doing a lot of hiking over the last two weeks and I am tuckered out tonight!  I am sure I will sleep well! 










Happy trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment